So I'm kind of unsure as to what I want to do regarding IMM, in light of recent events (that I'm not going to go into)... But this week, considering I actually didn't get anything in the mail, I thought I'd just call it my 'birthday haul' because, well...today is my birthday! I got quite a few book-related things and of course a couple of books. I also bought a few books earlier this week, so I'll start with those first:
- The Selection by Kiera Cass - When I saw the international edition was in paperback, I couldn't resist! I also couldn't resist reading it right away in only one day! Review up soon.
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong - Yay! That's pretty much all I can say about it...
- Die For Me by amy Plum - I finally gave in and bought a copy. I hope it's good!
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - OMG. Thank you, Scott and Ryan!!
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - Thank you, Jenna!
I also got a couple of really cool Harry Potter things! My dad, grandma and brother, Kyle all went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando recently, (I couldn't go because of school) and they brought me back some really cool things like a Hermione Granger wand, a Time-Turner necklace/display case, a Golden Snitch and a Gryffindor luggage tag! Plus, from my mom and step-dad, I got a new, much bigger, bookcase! Now I don't have to stack all my books on top of each other! I will be doing a video tour soon, if you guys still want it, but I need to get my camcorder fixed before I do.
That's what I got in books this week! Comment below and leave a link to whatever book haul meme you're doing and I'll be sure to check it out!
Have a great day/night, everyone!
P.S. What do you think of a post called 'Owl Post' for my book hauls? I don't know if that's already taken, but I think it's kind of fitting for my blog... Even before all the IMM conflict I was thinking about it. Hmm... decisions, decisions....